সোমবার, ১৩ ফেব্রুয়ারী, ২০১৭

'Provoked' Erich vows to tell all about split with Matsunaga

MANILA -- (UPDATED) Daniel Matsunaga’s sister Vanessa asked Erich Gonzales to set the records straight regarding speculations that money was one of the reasons behind the celebrity couple's breakup.
Commenting on one of Gonzales’ Instagram posts which entertainment site PEP was able to grab, Vanessa said her brother asked them “to keep quiet and not fight back or even reply to any comments, but the truth is I can't keep quiet when people are invading my privacy asking us if we owe you money and saying that you were spending on us.”
Saying she cannot believe that this is actually happening, Vanessa said: “I know you answered the interview with the best of your ability, I understand it's hard to answer too many questions but I honestly wish you had addressed the money issue.”
Vanessa acknowledged that her brother and Gonzales do not owe anyone any explanation, but she urged the actress to “please look back at the good times.”
“Remember, you were with us for two years, you were included in every family plan, trips, weddings. We took care of you and your family and took in consideration your preferences and watched over you. I’m not here to measure what we did for each other because this is love and it comes with it naturally. All I'm saying is I'm very sad to see people defaming not only you and my brother but also my mom and family,” she said.

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন